At FusionHealth, we are changing the way sleep healthcare is delivered. Our passion is delivering life changing sleep health services across large employee populations. With a physician-lead team of professional care managers and healthcare providers our innovative technology platform enables FusionHealth to surpass existing models of care and deliver exceptional participant outcomes. Join our team and work alongside talented sleep medicine physicians, compassionate sleep coaches, expert software engineers and the brightest business minds all working together to solve the sleep problems affecting an estimated 60 million Americans.
How you benefit
At FusionHealth, we value the health of our employees. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. Employees also enjoy a comfortable work environment and monthly team meetings which include a catered lunch where we celebrate milestones and update one another on what’s happening across the business. FusionHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Johns Creek, GA
Are you a detail-oriented, driven Senior Accountant who is excited about supporting the initiatives of
a rapidly growing healthcare company? Are you not merely conscientious about deadlines but preplan
to deliver early?
At FusionHealth, located in beautiful Johns Creek, Georgia, our passion is delivering life changing
sleep health solutions across large employee populations.
In this role, the Senior Accountant prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts
by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies. Also
responsible for general ledger and many month-end close procedures.
- Two+ years prior experience as a Staff or Senior Accountant. Thorough knowledge, understanding &
experience processing full cycle accounting transactions, general ledger functions and the monthend/
year-end close process.
- BBA or equivalent in Accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with Intacct, AvidXChange and Nexonia preferred
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage AP Process including vendor management, review, verification, approval, coding, posting
and payment of vendor invoices
- Assist with Accounts Receivable payment reconciliation, discrepancy resolution and posting
- Cash management including: daily bank reconciliations, cash receipts, cash disbursements, cash
- Payroll processing
- Assist with Month and Year end close including preparation of: closing entries, reconciliations, fixed
asset schedules, financial reports, metrics, ad hoc reports, 1099’s, financial package for external
CPA and financial institution(s)
- Manage corporate business filings to ensure compliance including: Sales Tax, Franchise Tax,
Property Tax, business licenses and registrations
- Maintain schedules and records related to: Fixed Assets, Capitalization, Shareholders
- Assist with establishing and enforcing adherence to proper accounting methods, company policies
and cost containment
- Perform other clerical and accounting duties associated with the Accounting department
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical,
dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible
spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. FusionHealth is an equal
opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionhealth.com
Job Type: Full-time