Awards & Prizes
Healthy Trucking Awards Prize Packages
Recipients of the Healthy Trucking Awards Driver of the Year and Fleet of the Year will be recognized in a special ceremony at the HTAA Healthy Trucking Summit in Atlanta, GA.
Additionally, each Driver finalist will receive a window cling for his/her cab with an official designation. Each Fleet finalist will receive an award plaque presented at their company location as well as onsite Healthy Driver Training Sessions.
The Healthy Trucking Driver of the Year recipient receives:
- A $2,500 International Advantage Card good for parts and services at any International dealer location
- International apparel including a hat, t-shirt, and jacket
- 90-Day Big Road Wellness® guidebook complete with blood pressure cuff
- Free membership to International Advantage and a one-year individual membership to HTAA
- The option to be a regular contributor to Life on the Road, a premier trucking news blog
- The opportunity to share his/her story on Extreme Truckers Online Radio Show
- An award and a window cling with official designation as Healthy Trucking Driver of the Year
The Healthy Trucking Fleet of the Year winner receives:
- A comprehensive FusionHealth® Health and Productivity Assessment™ valued at $15,000
- A Worksite Health Station—LC500 Model—worth over $8,500
- Healthy Driver Training Sessions
- A one-year fleet membership to HTAA
- The opportunity to share the Fleet’s story on Extreme Truckers Online Radio Show
- Award with official designation as Healthy Trucking Fleet of the Year to be presented on location to Company representatives and employees
Click here to return to the main Healthy Trucking Awards page.
The Criteria for Selection for These Awards
The Healthy Trucking Awards Presenters
How to Nominate a Driver or Fleet for the 2013 Awards