At FusionHealth, we are changing the way sleep healthcare is delivered. Our passion is delivering life changing sleep health services across large employee populations. With a physician-lead team of professional care managers and healthcare providers our innovative technology platform enables FusionHealth to surpass existing models of care and deliver exceptional participant outcomes. Join our team and work alongside talented sleep medicine physicians, compassionate sleep coaches, expert software engineers and the brightest business minds all working together to solve the sleep problems affecting an estimated 60 million Americans.
How you benefit
At FusionHealth, we value the health of our employees. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. Employees also enjoy a comfortable work environment and monthly team meetings which include a catered lunch where we celebrate milestones and update one another on what’s happening across the business. FusionHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Johns Creek, GA
Are you a driven, detail-oriented IT Engineer who is excited about supporting the initiatives of a rapidly growing healthcare company? At FusionHealth our goal is to help people improve the amount and quality of their sleep so they can achieve their full potential and live healthier lives.
We are looking for an individual to join our highly-technical, fast moving, diverse team of professionals who thrive on making an impact. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the internal systems across three (3) locations, architectural documentation, recording events, assisting with security assessments, and learning and maintaining the DevOps environment. Must be able to work independently and love learning new things.
- Respond to incoming support requests from the support ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution of user issues
- Document issue resolutions and any non-conformities discovered during the process to maintain quality processes throughout the organization
- Resolve desktop hardware and software issues or escalate the issue for additional resources to provide the most efficient solutions to user issues
- Ensure all systems are patched with the latest functional patches to minimize the risk from zero day threats
- Document, manage and verify the backup and recovery process for all local servers to provide verifiable disaster recovery results
- Assist with the internal security processes including:
- Internal security audit
- Phishing program
- Required Training
- Documenting processes
- Maintain the asset inventory to ensure that all items can be located and tracked
- Assist with the provisioning of assets and permissions for employees
- Learn and assist in the development and management of the CI/CD process
- 2-3 years IT work experience
- Experience with Windows domains, Windows 10, Linux and Mac OS
- Experience with Networks including firewalls and switches
- Experience with WiFi controllers and access points
- Proficient in Google applications
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Reliable, respectful and team oriented
- Dependable transportation
- Must be able to work alone without direct supervision
BS in Computer Science or other relevant work experience.
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. FusionHealth is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionhealth.com
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org